An exclusive private double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, TV with DVD and Freeview, tea and coffee facilities, fridge/freezer and a study/work area. Seven Sisters is elegantly designed with the tasteful décor with artistic venetian marble plaster feature walls.
Part of our Grand Apartment and conveniently located. This spacious, split-level apartment is set over the ground and lower ground floors of the Falcondale House. Ideal for an individual or a couple travelling for business, leisure or study on a short or long stays.
Shared facilities such as open-plan kitchen/diner and garden are available for all guests at any time.
Take advantage of a comfy sofa, a dining table for six and a modern kitchen, fully equipped with an oven with a four-ring hob, a 4-slice toaster, a kettle, a microwave and a washing machine, as well as all the necessary tableware and kitchenware.
The open plan living space provides access to a fine private rear garden complete with a table and chairs for al fresco dining and BBQ area.
All towels and linen are provided along with a weekly cleaning service for the longer stay.
If you fancy a bike ride, you can rent it for a small fee.
Free off-street parking and WiFi are also provided.
* Double or twin bedroom with en-suite facilities
* High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
* Spacious desk with lamp
* 28” flat screen TV with built in DVD and Freeview
* Tea and coffee facilities
* Superior bed linen
* Iron and ironing board
* Modern bathroom with shower over
* Heated towel rail
* Superior towels
* Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
The Grand apartment is perfectly located in the lower Meads, pretty much on the sea front and close to the town centre and main amenities. The shopping centre, theaters, restaurants, pubs and train station are all within a walking distance.
The great location and place to stay for business, study or leasure on a daily, weekly or monthly basis! We love and respect each of our guests and we do everything to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Come and enjoy!
- Laptop friendly
- Good quality furniture
- Spacious desk with lamp
- 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Superior bed linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Modern bathroom with shower over
- Heated towel rail
- Superior towels
- Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
- Double or twin bedroom with en-suite facilities
- High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
- - We welcome children of any ages. Please let us know if a cot bed is required, we would be happy to provide you with one or two if necessary.
- - Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - Indoor smoking is not allowed.
- - Please show consideration for the neighbours at all times as sound can travel. We ask that you keep noise to a reasonable level, with music and television low particularly before 9am and after 8 pm.
- - Sorry, furry friends are not allowed.
- - Events, gatherings and party are allowed only on approval. Please request the Approval request form, fill in and send it to us, we will endeavour to assist you in the best possible way.
- - The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- - To ensure we keep the carpet and floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- - To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked at any time as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.