This chic and recently refurbished room is located on the low ground floor of The Grand Apartment facing the garden. Stylishly appointed and designed with relaxation and comfort in mind, the room has a separate private bathroom with walk in shower and heated towel rail, TV with built in DVD and Freeview, tea & coffee facilities, fridge/freezer and a study/work area.
Like most of the rooms in The Grand apartment, it has zip-link beds, which can be put together to form a super king size bed or kept separate to make a comfortable twin room – ideal for a corporate or solo traveller, for couples or friends sharing a break together.
Shared facilities such as an open-plan kitchen/diner and garden are available for all guests at any time.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering with modern appliances, including oven with a four-ring hob, a 4-slice toaster, a kettle, microwave and washing machine, as well as all the necessary tableware and kitchenware.
The lounge has a comfortable sofa and a dining table for six with access to the secluded patio garden with wooden table and benches for al fresco dining and a BBQ area.
All linen and towels are provided, plus extra touches, such as free Wi-Fi and and a welcome pack of goodies such as milk, tea and coffee, and light breakfast items to get you started.
The Grand apartment is located in the Meads area, the most popular in Eastbourne and highly desirable both as a holiday destination or residential location.
As well as being a short walk from the famous Eastbourne tennis courts, this chic room is close to Eastbourne’s theatres, shops and restaurants.
The most difficult daily decision could as well be where to eat, given that you are within a walking distance of some fine cafes and restaurants. We can point you towards some of our favourite nearby places,such as a brilliant place for tapas or authentic Italian, delightful walks along the coast, ancient and historic villages or castles which look like straight from a fairytale.
If you fancy a bike ride, for a small fee you can rent one of our bikes conveniently placed on the front garden of the house.
Free off-street parking and Wi-Fi is also provided.
The ideal place to stay for a corporate, study or leisure traveller on a daily, weekly or monthly basis!
* Double or twin bedroom with a separate private bathroom
* High quality furniture
* Spacious desk with a lamp
* 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
* Tea & coffee facilities
* Superior bed linen
* Iron & ironing board
Separate Private Bathroom
* Modern and spacious bathroom with shower over
* Heated towel rail
* Superior towels
* Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion.
We love and respect each of our guests and we do everything to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Come and enjoy!
- Laptop friendly
- Good quality furniture
- Spacious desk with lamp
- 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Superior bed linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Modern bathroom with shower over
- Heated towel rail
- Superior towels
- Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
- Double or twin bedroom with a separate private bathroom
- High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
- - We welcome children of any ages. Please let us know if a cot bed is required, we would be happy to provide you with one or two if necessary.
- - Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - Indoor smoking is not allowed.
- - Please show consideration for the neighbours at all times as sound can travel. We ask that you keep noise to a reasonable level, with music and television low particularly before 9am and after 8 pm.
- - Sorry, furry friends are not allowed.
- - Events, gatherings and party are allowed only on approval. Please request the Approval request form, fill in and send it to us, we will endeavour to assist you in the best possible way.
- - The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- - To ensure we keep the carpet and floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- - To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked at any time as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.