Charming Three Bedrooms Meads Apartment, Falcondale House
- The Meads apartment is a spacious three bedrooms apartment located on the first floor of a modern, red brick property: Falcondale House.
- The apartment can accommodate up to eight guests, taking its name from the prestigious residential area where it is located: the “Meads”.
- Situated in a quiet and family friendly neighbourhood, the Meads apartment is only a few minutes away from the Eastbourne seafront and a short walking distance from the town centre, train station, shopping centre, restaurants and pubs. You are also well placed to access the South Downs National Park, the cliff top walks along to Seven Sisters and the mysterious “Long Man of Wilmington”.
The Meads Apartment is welcoming and cosy while maintaining high, modern stylish standards. It is designed with comfort and style in mind to provide a home from home in the heart of the sunshine capital of england.
This tastefully designed serviced accommodation comprises of a bright open plan kitchen/living area, one double bedroom with en-suite facilities, 2 double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with shower.
The Meads apartment is perfect for family trips or a group of friends travelling together. As one of the bedrooms being en-suite and the other two having zip & link beds, which can be put together to form a super king size bed or kept separate to make a spacious twin room.
You can use a double sofa bed in the living room. All bedrooms are bright and airy, and finished to a high standard with the tasteful décor, artistic venetian marble plaster feature walls and furnishings.
There are laundry facilities in the apartment but a complimentary laundry service is available if you prefer it.
All towels and bed linen are included and you will find lots of coffee, tea,hot chocolate plus a selection of breakfast goodies to get you started within our welcome pack.
Free off-street parking and high speed wireless broadband included.
A perfect choice as a home away from home, for corporate travellers, small groups, families looking to relocate to the area or just to spend a quality holiday or family time.
Open plan kitchen /living room area
- *Comfortable seating area with a modern sofa bed, glass dining table and leather chairs
- * Flat screen television with Freeview
- * Modern kitchen units with integrated appliances
- * Kitchen appliances including hob, oven, microwave oven, washing machine and dishwasher
- * Cookware including pots, pans, plates, glasses, cutlery, toaster, kettle, utensils
- * One double bedroom with en-suite facilities
- * 2 double or twin bedrooms as per your requirements
- * High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
- * Superior bed linen
- * Modern skylight bathroom with shower over
- * Heated towel rail
- * Superior towels
- * Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
We love and respect each of our guests and we do everything to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Come and enjoy!
- Hot tub
- 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
Read more +
- - We welcome children of any ages. Please let us know if a cot bed is required, we would be happy to provide you with one or two if necessary.
- - Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - Indoor smoking is not allowed.
- - Please show consideration for the neighbours at all times as sound can travel. We ask that you keep noise to a reasonable level, with music and television low particularly before 9am and after 8 pm.
- - Sorry, furry friends are not allowed.
- - Events, gatherings and party are allowed only on approval. Please request the Approval request form, fill in and send it to us, we will endeavour to assist you in the best possible way.
- - The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- - To ensure we keep the carpet and floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- - To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked at any time as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
Video about accommodation
What to do nearby
Flamenco Tapas, 8 Cornfield Terrace
Chester Rd, London
Maxims & Bar
Pomodoro E Mozzarella
Chester Rd, London
Hudsons Wine Bar
Grand Parade & Beach
Hoisum, 8 Station St
Chester Rd, London
Loft Lounge & Bar Cocktails
Eastbourne Arndale Centre
Waitrose, High St.
W M Morrison Supermarkets Plc,
The apartments are new, clean and bright. Thought-out, brilliant design. The kitchen has all the necessary tools: from toaster and oven, to the baking foil. The area is nice and quiet, 5 minutes walking to the sea and 15 to the city centre. Lisa is a very attentive and thoughtful hostess. Thank you for a warm welcome and excellent apartments!
February 2017|From airbnb.com