The Little Chelsea is a beautiful private double bedroom with en-suite facilities, which boasts a variety of amenities; TV with built-in DVD and Freeview, tea & coffee facilities, fridge/freezer and study/work area.
The room is bright and airy and finished to a high standard with the tasteful décor, artistic venetian marble plaster-feature wall. The Little Chelsea is equipped with zip-link beds, which can be put together to form a super king size bed or kept separate to make a comfortable twin room.
The room is located on the lower ground floor of The Grand Apartment. This conveniently located and spacious, split-level apartment is set over the ground and lower ground floor of the Falcondale House. Offering five newly refurbished double/twin bedrooms either with en-suite facilities or private bathrooms and common shared facilities, comprising a kitchen-diner and garden.
The spacious, open-plan kitchen-diner, featuring a comfortable sofa and a dining table for six, has a generous, secluded patio garden complete with a table and chairs for al fresco dining and a BBQ retreat.
The well-equipped kitchen offers an oven with a four-ring hob, a 4-slice toaster, a kettle, a microwave and a washing machine, as well as all the necessary tableware and kitchenware.
All linen and towels are provided in the Little Chelsea, with additional cleaning service and linen supplied for stays of more than a week.
You will also find plenty of coffees, teas and hot chocolates for welcome drinks, plus a selection of breakfast goodies to get you started within our welcome pack.
If you fancy a bike ride, for a small fee you can rent one of our bikes conveniently placed in the front garden of the house.
Free off-street parking and Wi-Fi are also provided.
* Double or twin bedroom with en-suite facilities
* Good quality furniture
* Spacious desk with lamp
* 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
* Tea & coffee facilities
* Superior bed linen
* Iron and ironing board
- * Modern bathroom with shower over
* Heated towel rail
* Superior towels
* Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion.
This beautifully presented room is ideally located in the popular lower Meads area of Eastbourne, pretty much on the seafront and close to the town centre and main amenities. The shopping centre, train station, restaurants and pubs are all within a walking distance.
The ideal place to stay for a corporate, study or leisure traveller on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. We love and respect each of our guests and we do everything to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Come and enjoy!
- Laptop friendly
- Good quality furniture
- Spacious desk with lamp
- 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Superior bed linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Modern bathroom with shower over
- Heated towel rail
- Superior towels
- Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
- Double or twin bedroom with en-suite facilities
- High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
- - We welcome children of any ages. Please let us know if a cot bed is required, we would be happy to provide you with one or two if necessary.
- - Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - Indoor smoking is not allowed.
- - Please show consideration for the neighbours at all times as sound can travel. We ask that you keep noise to a reasonable level, with music and television low particularly before 9am and after 8 pm.
- - Sorry, furry friends are not allowed.
- - Events, gatherings and party are allowed only on approval. Please request the Approval request form, fill in and send it to us, we will endeavour to assist you in the best possible way.
- - The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- - To ensure we keep the carpet and floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- - To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked at any time as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.