Designed to excite your five senses, Marina is the romantic retreat within The Grand Apartment. The room has a comfortable super king size bed with soft quality cotton bed linen of harmonious colour combination, extra pillows and red bedside lamps to experience the great comfort and extravagant living.
Marina has a generous size built in wardrobe, TV with built-in DVD and Freeview, tea and coffee facilities, fridge/freezer and a study/work area. The spotless new bathroom has a walk-in shower, hot water on demand, heated towel rail and fluffy towels.
Marina is situated on the lower ground floor of The Grand Apartment, facing the front of the house.
Adjoining the Skylight and Meads, the other two apartments at the popular Falcondale House, the Grand offers five newly refurbished private bedrooms with bathrooms and shared facilities of a kitchen-diner and garden.
The living space is open-plan and contemporary, featuring a comfortable seating area with a dining table and chairs for up to six people and a kitchen. The immaculate new kitchen is well equipped for a selfcatering stay, with an oven, a hob and a microwave.
Leading out from the kitchen, you will find a generously-sized, secluded patio garden complete with a table and chairs for al fresco dining and a BBQ retreat.
Shared facilities are available for all guests at any time.
All linen and towels are provided in Marina, with additional cleaning service and linen supplied for stays of more than a week.
You will be just a couple of minutes from the beach and promenade, as well as the town centre and train station, so a car is far from essential. Should you be driving, free off street parking is available.
The panoramic views of the Beachy Head, the scenic South Downs National Park and the breathtaking views off the cliff-top during walks up from the Belle Tout lighthouse to the Birling Gap and the Cuckmere Valley are at a short drive and a must see if you visit Eastbourne.
Among our favourite are: the picturesque villages of East Dean (try the Thai Terre restaurant) and Alfriston (we love the Wingrove House for cocktails in the garden and the “Long Man of Wilmington” walk), or if you fancy a longer drive you cannot miss the ancient town of Rye.
- * Double or twin bedroom with en-suite facilities
* High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
* Spacious desk with lamp
* 28” flat screen TV with built in DVD and Freeview
* Tea and coffee facilities
* Superior bed linen
* Iron and ironing board
- * Modern bathroom with shower over
* Heated towel rail
* Superior towels
- Laptop friendly
- Good quality furniture
- Spacious desk with lamp
- 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Superior bed linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Modern bathroom with shower over
- Heated towel rail
- Superior towels
- Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
- Double or twin bedroom with en-suite facilities
- High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
- - We welcome children of any ages. Please let us know if a cot bed is required, we would be happy to provide you with one or two if necessary.
- - Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - Indoor smoking is not allowed.
- - Please show consideration for the neighbours at all times as sound can travel. We ask that you keep noise to a reasonable level, with music and television low particularly before 9am and after 8 pm.
- - Sorry, furry friends are not allowed.
- - Events, gatherings and party are allowed only on approval. Please request the Approval request form, fill in and send it to us, we will endeavour to assist you in the best possible way.
- - The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- - To ensure we keep the carpet and floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- - To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked at any time as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.