A part of “The Grand Apartment”, this exclusive double/twin room with a private bathroom is bright and airy and finished to a high standard with the tasteful décor and artistic venetian marble plaster feature wall.The room boasts a variety of amenities: TV with built-in DVD and Freeview, tea and coffee facilities, fridge/freezer and study/work area. The spotless, modern bathroom is right outside the room with a separate walk-in shower bathed in the natural light.
Beachy Head is situated on the ground floor, facing the front of the house. The super-king size bed can be easily turned into two single beds welcomes you for a further relaxation after all the fresh air walks you’ve enjoyed.
Shared facilities such as an open-plan kitchen/diner and garden are available for all guests at any time.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering with modern appliances, including oven with a four-ring hob, a 4-slice toaster, a kettle, microwave and washing machine, as well as all the necessary tableware and kitchenware. The lounge has a comfortable sofa and a dining table for six with access to the secluded patio garden with wooden table and benches for al fresco dining and a BBQ area/.
All linen and towels are provided in Beachy Head, with additional cleaning service and linen supplied for stays of more than a week.
The bedroom has sufficient space for a travel cot (which we are happy to provide it free of charge).
You will also find plenty of coffees, teas and hot chocolates for welcome drinks, plus a selection of breakfast goodies to get you started within our welcome pack.
Think of big skies and long, warm, sunny days being able to step outside your apartment and onto the beach followed by romantic walks by the seafront and sipping an early morning cappuccino by the Holywell cafe’.
This holiday accommodation makes a perfect place for an individual, a couple, two friends or a business traveller looking for an escape from the big city life.
The town centre, theatres, cafes and restaurants are an easy ten-minute stroll away. Should you fancy heading further afield, the cultural and historic sites of the Pevensey Castle, Hastings and Battle (marking some of the most defining moments in the English history) are easily accessible and interesting, while the Beachy Head and the South Downs National Park are must-sees in the opposite direction.
If you fancy a bike ride, for a small fee you can rent one of our bikes conveniently placed in the front garden of the house.
Free off-street parking and Wi-Fi are also provided.
* Double or twin bedroom with a separate private bathroom
* High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
* Spacious desk with lamp
* 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
* Tea and coffee facilities
* Superior bed linen
* Iron and ironing board
Separate Private Bathroom
- * Modern and spacious bathroom with shower over
* Heated towel rail
* Superior towels
* Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
- Laptop friendly
- Good quality furniture
- Spacious desk with lamp
- 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Superior bed linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Modern bathroom with shower over
- Heated towel rail
- Superior towels
- Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
- Double or twin bedroom with a separate private bathroom
- High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
- - We welcome children of any ages. Please let us know if a cot bed is required, we would be happy to provide you with one or two if necessary.
- - Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - Indoor smoking is not allowed.
- - Please show consideration for the neighbours at all times as sound can travel. We ask that you keep noise to a reasonable level, with music and television low particularly before 9am and after 8 pm.
- - Sorry, furry friends are not allowed.
- - Events, gatherings and party are allowed only on approval. Please request the Approval request form, fill in and send it to us, we will endeavour to assist you in the best possible way.
- - The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- - To ensure we keep the carpet and floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- - To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked at any time as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.