The Skylight apartment is a two-bedroom apartment located on the top floor of Falcondale House. Situated within walking distance of Eastbourne seafront and town centre, within a quiet and family friendly neighbourhood in the popular Meads area.
The Skylight Serviced Apartment is designed with comfort and style in mind, providing a home from home in the heart of the sunshine capital of england.
The apartment accommodate up to eight guests, taking its name from the spectacular skylight window located above the bath. Just imagine… a hot bath, fragrance candles, soft music playing in the background, under the most beautiful star night sky.
The tastefully designed serviced accommodation comprises of a bright and spacious open plan kitchen/living area, two comfortable double or twin rooms and a spectacular bathroom with a skylight.
All bedrooms are bright and airy and finished to a high standard with tasteful décor, artistic Venetian marble plaster feature walls and soft furnishings.
Each room has a single sofa bed and zip & link beds, giving you a choice between a twin or kingsize bed.
You can use a double sofa bed in the living room.
There are laundry facilities in the apartment but a complimentary laundry service is available if you prefer it.
All towels and bed linen are included and you will find a lots of coffee, tea, hot chocolate plus a selection of breakfast goodies to get you started included within our welcome pack.
Free off-street parking and high speed wireless broadband is included.
A perfect choice as a home away from home, for corporate travellers, families looking to relocate to the area or just to spend a quality holiday or family time.
Open plan kitchen/living room area
* Comfortable seating area with a modern sofa bed, dining table and 4 chairs
* Flat screen television with Freeview
* Modern kitchen units with integrated appliances
* Kitchen appliances including hob, oven, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher
* Cookware including pots, pans, plates, glasses, cutlery, toaster, kettle, utensils
* 2 double or twin bedrooms and a single sofa-bed as per your requirements
* High-quality furniture including a wardrobe and bedside units
* Superior bed linen
* Modern skylight bathroom with shower
* Heated towel rail
* Superior towels
* Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion.
You will be just a couple of minutes from the beach and promenade, as well as the town centre and train station, so a car is far from essential. Should you be driving, free off-street parking is available.
The panoramic views of the Beachy Head, the scenic South Downs National Park and the breathtaking views off the cliff-top during walks up from the Belle Tout lighthouse to the Birling Gap and the Cuckmere Valley are at a short drive and a must see if you visit Eastbourne.
Among our favourite: the picturesque villages of East Dean (try the Thai Terre restaurant) and Alfriston (we love the Wingrove House for cocktails in the garden and the “Long Man of Wilmington” walk) or if you fancy a longer drive you cannot miss the ancient town of Rye.
We love and respect each of our guests and we do everything to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Come and enjoy!
- Wireless Internet
- Hot tub
- 28” flat screen TV with built-in DVD and Freeview
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Complimentary toiletries including hand wash and body lotion
- - We welcome children of any ages. Please let us know if a cot bed is required, we would be happy to provide you with one or two if necessary.
- - Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - Indoor smoking is not allowed.
- - Please show consideration for the neighbours at all times as sound can travel. We ask that you keep noise to a reasonable level, with music and television low particularly before 9am and after 8 pm.
- - Sorry, furry friends are not allowed.
- - Events, gatherings and party are allowed only on approval. Please request the Approval request form, fill in and send it to us, we will endeavour to assist you in the best possible way.
- - The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- - To ensure we keep the carpet and floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- - To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked at any time as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.